Certified as a Human Resource Professional (SHRM-CP), a Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF), and a Workforce Development Professional (CWDP), I am able to help people of all ages to examine their goals, skills, values, and interests in order to find their most fulfilling career path. My interest in career development evolved from watching someone close to me struggle with how to define their career goals. I, wholeheartedly, believe that choosing one’s life work should not be left to chance – rather, the more intentional the process, the better the likelihood of finding meaningful employment.
My BA in Philosophy and Sociology was from Rollins College and I have over 20 years of Human Resources experience, both in public school settings as well as at the helm of my own small business.
Click here to view my LinkedIn profile.
- SHRM Certified Professional
- Global Career Development Facilitator
- National Workforce Development Professional
- National Career Development Association (NCDA)
- National Résumé Writers' Association (NRWA)
- National Employment Counseling Association (NECA)
- National Association of Workforce Development Professionals (NAWDP)
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Association of Executive and Administrative Professionals (AEAP)
This quote is from one of my favorite books Do What You Are - “Real success lies in taking your awareness of your type-related strengths and weaknesses and combining it with an honest appraisal of your personal interests and values. The goal is to find the right match – the career that will let you do what you do best and enjoy the most, one that corresponds to your personal interests and is consistent with your basic personality functions and values.” (Tieger & Barron)
Click here to read about what matters to me personally.